1. The 1.000 years old plane tree in Agia Paraskevi square in Tsagkarada.
2. Pelion's train, Mountzouris, to pass through the magical trails of the Centaurs.
3. Nanopoulios School in Tsagkarada, which has been characterized as a work of art by UNESCO.
4. Athon hill. From Agia Paraskevi or Agii Taxiarches follow the dirt road for a walk in the nature.
5. The view of the Aegean from Koutras hill, at Agii Taxiarches Square.
6. Melina Merkouri Square, the central square of Portaria, one of the biggest and most beautiful in Pelion.
7.The Agion Taxiarxon Square with view to Pagasitikos gulf.
8. The Centaurs trails, to deeply penetrate in the forest and be dazzled by its beauty.
9. The picturesque pebbled streets of the villages.
10. The majestic stone-built mansions
11. Panagia Portarea’s monastery with hagiographies since 1581, from which Portaria took its name.
12. The rural location of Karavos, minutes from the center of the square, where water forms a small waterfall and its source is located in 10 minutes distance.
13. The history and folklore museum of Portaria housed in a two-storey mansion of D.Zoulias. The building is listed as preserved from the Ministry of Culture.
14. The monastery of St. John the Baptist, which was first built in the 13st century by Ioannis Melissenos.
15. The Flamouri Monastery
16. The Milies Library
17. The ski center of Agriolefkes
18. Myrro, a tiny cozy shop where you will find aromatic teas, medicinal herbs and plants, soaps etc.
19. The Historic Athanasakion Kindergarden