1. The Museum of Bouboulina. In Peukakia square visit the mansion of Bouboulina which now operates as a museum.
2. The neoclassical mansion of the benefactor of the island, Sotirios Anargiros, visionary and creator of Poseidonion Grand Hotel.
3. Hall of Spetses to admire the beautiful courtyard.
4. The Clock Square.
5. Anargyrios and Korgialenio School that operated from 1927 to 1983.
6. The lighthouse of Spetses, one of the oldest lighthouses throughout Greece, which adorns the old port.
7. Mansion Chatzigianni Mexi, the first governor of the island, which serves as a museum.
8. The church of Virgin Armata, built in honor of Spetses, Hydra and Psara people who fought against the Turkish.
9. “Tarsanades” or otherwise shipyards in the old port of Spetses to admire the excellent work of the shipwrights.
10. The Kapodistrian Intellectual Roof close to Agios Nikolaos.
11. Bekiris Cave. A major attraction of the island on the beach of Agioi Anargiri.
12. The beaches of Agios Mammas, Agios Nikolaos, Agia Marina, Agioi Anargyroi, Kounoupitsa and Xylokerizas.